Monash University is seeking Chinese-Australian and other participants for a research project that explores inter-cultural relationships in Australia.
This research aims to explore how differences in life experiences and identity shape attitudes towards and experiences of intimate intercultural relationships among a range of cultural groups in Australia.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
Participate in a 1 HOUR INTERVIEW. The interview will cover: life experiences, identity, the attitudes of family, friends, and community towards intercultural relationships.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
– Identify as coming from a second generation or higher Chinese background who are in a relationship with Anglo/European Australians, OR
– Anglo European Australians who are in a relationship with a person who is Australian born and of second generation or higher Chinese background
– Are between the ages of 25 – 34 years
– Were born in Australia (second or higher generation)
– Are single or in any relationship status (such as dating, in a de-facto partnership, or married)
– Lives in Victoria, Australia
A $100 PREZZEE GIFT VOUCHER will be provided to participants upon completion of the interview as a token of appreciation for their time and contribution to the project.
Contact REBECCA POWELL to find out more information and participate. firstname.lastname@example.org