Multicultural Community Infrastructure Fund Opens for Applications
- Applications close on Wednesday 6 December 2023 at 3pm.
- To apply: https://www.vic.gov.au/multicultural-community-infrastructure-fund
Up to $400,000 in funding is available for community organisations to upgrade, renovate, extend or build multicultural community infrastructure.
The 2023-24 Multicultural Community Infrastructure Fund (MCIF) supports Victoria’s multicultural community organisations to have safe and secure places to celebrate and share their history and traditions, build connections, and thrive.
Funding will be available across the following eight categories:
- six specific communities (Chinese, Greek, Indian, Italian, Islamic, and Lebanese)
- all other multicultural communities
- multicultural museum feasibility studies
This year MCIF will encourage organisations to take an inclusive and intersectional approach to their projects and will prioritise applications from, or that target, the following three groups:
- new and emerging multicultural communities
- regional or rural multicultural communities
- projects focused on achieving positive outcomes for women and gender diverse people.
Projects targeting one or more of these priority groups will receive a higher score in the assessment phase and will not be required to meet the matched funding criteria.
Applications are limited to one application per organisation.
Applications close on Wednesday 6 December at 3pm.
Organisations will be notified of the outcome of their application in early 2024.