Chinese Community Roundtable on Federal Election 2022
Time: Sunday 1 May 2022, 2:15PM for 2:30-4:30PM.
Venue: Mount Waverley Community Centre – Main Hall, 47 Miller Crescent, Mount Waverley, Vic 3149.
Purpose: Educational information session and a platform for open and transparent roundtable discussion for Chinese community members, encouraging voters to make an informed voting choice based on credible information sources.
- Australian Electoral Information (by Jimmy Li)
- Analysis of 2022 Federal Election (by Chris Chen)
- Seeking, selecting, and digesting news and information on the election (by Haiqing Yu)
- Roundtable discussion (all)
Organizer: Organising Committee for Chinese Community Forum – Chisholm, which consists of the following community associations.
- CAA (Chinese Australian Accord),
- CCCAV (Chinese Community Council of Australia, Victoria Branch),
- CAMA (Chinese Australian Multicultural Association).
(Note: The roundtable will be bi-lingual and mainly in Chinese.)