If you are aged 18 and over and you had your second dose 3 or more months ago, you are due for your third dose now. A COVID-19 third dose helps prevent waning immunity (loss of protection) against COVID-19. Third doses are important to give you and your family maximum protection against COVID-19 and to help reduce the spread of the virus.
There will be a walk-up vaccination blitz “Booster Blitz” starting this Friday 21 January – 24 January 2022 – at most major hubs. There will be additional workforce, vaccinators and cubical for vaccination.
- Royal Exhibition Building (walk-up access available 8:00am to 8:00pm daily during the blitz)
- Latrobe University Bundoora (walk-up 8:00am to 8:00pm)
- Sandown Racecourse (walk-up 9:00am to 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday)
- Dandenong Plaza (walk-up 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday)
- Frankston’s Bayside Centre (walk-up 9:30am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday)
- Sunshine Hospital (walk-up 8:00am to 8:00pm)
- Bendigo Vaccination Hub (walk-up 9:00am to 8:00pm)
- Ballarat Mercure (walk-up 8:30am to 3:00pm Sunday)
Booster doses can be booked with local GPs, pharmacists and state run vaccination centre – using the Vaccine Clinic Finder https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/booking/.